• OPD consultations with GP’s and Specialists
• House calls, Hotel calls by our doctors.
• Vaccinations and Routine Immunization for tourists and travelers, including Anti-Rabies, Hepatitis, Chicken Pox, Polio, Tetanus Toxoid, Typhoid, DPT, DTaP etc. Call us for an appointment.
• Advice, assessment and guidance for travelers both within the Indian subcontinent as well as our neighboring countries regarding medical treatment, hospitalization etc. within our network hospitals. Good Health Practice, Preventive Measures, Current Health Issues and Crisis within the subcontinent and the neighboring countries.
• Assistance with Insurance cases
• Assistance with hospitalization, doctor’s appointments and medications – both in India as well as Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Maldives
• Airline Ticketing, Hotel Bookings and Car Transportations
• Hospital audits.
• Standby coverage for Corporates, Embassies, Tour Groups & Hotels.
• Repatriations and Transfers.
• Medical monitoring, case updates and provision of medical reports for patients admitted in hospitals within India and the neighboring countries.
• First Aid and CPR Training – for corporates, embassies and groups.
• Repatriation Of Mortal Remains
Head Of Operations/Consultant Physician – Medical Repatriations, Aviation Medicine,Travel Medicine
Dr. Souradipta Chandra is our Head Of Operations for Medevacs/Aviation Medicine/Travel Medicine, and is the Senior Consultant Physician on board. He is an alumnus of Calcutta National Medical College, and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Chandra has done his Post Graduation in Family Medicine from the Royal College of General Practitioners, UK, and has trained extensively in Aeromedical Emergencies/Medical Repatriations/Aviation Medicine and Travel Medicine for the past 5 years. He has repatriated critical patients all around the world including USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Africa, Japan, Turkey, Afghanistan, France, South Africa, Kazakhstan, Denmark, Turkmenistan, Sweden, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives, Ireland among many other countries. He has also conducted First Aid/CPR classes in multiple embassies in Delhi including the British & Netherlands Embassy & is a family physician for many visiting and residing diplomats/ expats based in Delhi. In-depth technical knowledge, logical reasoning, strategic thinking and sharp analytical skills has made him a name to reckon with in the medical fraternity