Pathology is a branch of medical science primarily concerning the cause, origin and nature of disease. It involves the examination of tissues, organs, bodily fluids and autopsies in order to study and diagnose the disease.
Doctors at Helvetia Diagnostics have always distinguished themselves to be adhering to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and personal responsibility. Maintaining their mission to treat their patients with respect compassion and empathy, they provide cutting edge facilities and services.
State of the art pathology lab has been introduced at Helvetia Diagnostics, there by completing all the modalities of diagnoses. The latest ultra efficient machines from Trans Asia etc for catering to the following fields of tests have been installed.
• Haematology tests, some of which are – Complete Blood Count (CBC), with ESR, Hb, TLC, DLC, Platelet count, PS etc. Upto about 40-50 parameters per test.
• Biochemistry tests would include – LFT, KFT, Lipid, Sugar, CPK, Amilage, Lipage, etc again covering 60 – 80 parameters under each of these tests.
• Immunology – TSH, T3, T4, TFT, FT3, FT4, FSH, LH, Testosterone, prolectin, all Marker tests, etc. Once again 40 – 50 parameters are covered under each of these tests. These tests are conducted on the basis of Elisa method, which is known to give more accurate results.
• Cytology – FNAC etc
• Microbiology – Blood culture, Urine culture, sensitivity, AFB, urine routine, etc. The parameters covered under each of these tests are atleast 20 – 30.
• Serology – VDRL, Monteux, HIV, HCV, TPHA, HbSag, Malarial Parasite, Dengue, chickengunia, Rheumatoid factor, C Reactive Protein, occult blood, ASO, urine pregnancy, WIDAL, Typhidot, etc. Again the parameters covered are 40 -50 under each of these tests.
• Histopathology – All types of tissue biopsy. Are integrated in to the lab. For further ultra special tests like genealogy, parts of histopathology and cytology tests, etc we have tie ups with NABL accreditation labs in Delhi, Pune and Mumbai. The machines incorporated in the lab, to conduct the above mentioned tests, are top of the line using latest technology. Some of the machines are either fully automated or semi auto mated, thereby ensuring minim manual errors. Then again there is close supervision by the laboratory technicians and pathologist to guarantee minimal automated errors. A team of dedicated lab technicians and pathologist make sure that the utmost proficiency and consistency in the tests is maintained, thereby ensuring accurate and reliable results.
Further in the lab, patients are treated with utmost compassion and clinical efficiency. The phlebotomist is known for her gentle touch and she uses vacationer syringe for adults and butterfly syringe for children, to ensure minimal pain and discomfort. Sterile containers are used for urine, stool and sputum collection, thereby ensuring minimalistic infection. Time is taken to explain the patient the importance of the respective test and to remove any apprehensions the patient may have. In this way a level of professionalism is maintained along with empathy.
Looking for one of the Best Blood Test Lab in South Delhi? Look no further than Helvetia Diagnostics & Healthcare, A leading Blood Test Lab in GK 1, South Delhi. Feel free to Book online appointment via call us on +91-11-46566999 or email on email@example.com